- 20:12 Thursday, 2010/12/16
- Where: Linux Australia teleconference, and #LACTTE IRC channel
Apologies: Alice Boxhall, Lindsay Holmwood, Elspeth Thorne
Present: John Ferlito, Peter Lieverdink, Michael Carden, Joshua Hesketh
- Accept minutes of Last Meeting
- Status update on LCA2011
get team to mail announcements to announce
- Status update on LCA2012
bank account exists, treasurer has been appointed, must be added to westpac
- Status update on Drupal Down Under
Status update on WordCamp Melbourne
website up, payments sorted, regos should open soon
- Status update on Survey
in progress ACTION: john to have the results in people's mailboxes by monday morning.
- Diversity policy sponsorship requirements
- Community wiki
Insurance query re HackerSpaces
waiting for HS; remove from next agenda
- Associations Incorporation Act 2009
Council wants to thank James Polley for his work in diffing the laws. Unless LA changes the constitution, no action is required. We will require books to be audited. ACTION: John & Josh to find an auditor.
- AGM and election
Election done, nominations happening. ACTION: Peter to check list of organisers with Shaun.
- Discussion of any items that provide relevant information to the council and which might generate motions for next meeting or new action items.
Invoices from Brendan are in.
ACTION: Josh follow up SecurePay invoice.
Store facility is Hobart is now closed and cancelled.