- 20:22 Wednesday, 2010/12/02
- Where: Linux Australia teleconference, and #LACTTE IRC channel
Apologies: Alice Boxhall, Elspeth Thorne
Present: Peter Lieverdink, Michael Carden, John Ferlito, Joshua Hesketh
- Accept minutes of Last Meeting
John, Michael. Unanimous.
- Status update on LCA2011
ACTION: Josh to update policy re which account payments should be made into. ACTION: Ask the LCA team to also write some blogs to promote LCA.
Status update on LCA2012 Upload new attachment "LCA Budget Schema - No Sponsor.ods"
The council has made a decision regarding LCA2012.
- Status update on Drupal Down Under
CFP is open. ACTION: Peter to ask J&S to post to la-announce, spruiking DDU.
Status update on WordCamp Melbourne
Set up a bank account for the team.
- Status update on Survey
- Election process and AGM
ACTION: Josh to confirm AGM date with Shaun.
- Diversity policy sponsorship requirements
- Community wiki
Insurance query re HackerSpaces
Waiting for Hackerspaces. Might be an extra $2k - $3k on our policy.
- Associations Incorporation Act 2009
- Discussion of any items that provide relevant information to the council and which might generate motions for next meeting or new action items.
- Event Networking
ACTION: Peter to get Steve, Julien and James to discuss Juliens proposal.
* Woodslane ACTION: Joshua to delegate this to the sponsorship committee.
* Event Video ACTION: Peter to contact Ryan.