- 20:06 Wednesday, 2010/10/06
- Where: Linux Australia teleconference, and #LACTTE IRC channel
Apologies: Elspeth Thorne
Present: John Ferlito, Peter Lieverdink, Joshua Hesketh, Michael Carden, Lindsay Holmwood, Alice Boxhall
- Accept minutes of Last Meeting
- Previous teleconf minutes need amendment before posting.
- Status update on LCA2011
- Sponsors are coming on board and looking good. The budget has been tidied up, so the wild guess numbers are now more concrete. TODO: Joshua to chat with Shaun regarding the payment gateway and keynotes and get him in touch with Sarah Stokely.
- Status update on LCA2012
- Weekend of 30/31 Oct is when we'll go to Ballarat to do a team meeting and site inspection. Will discuss logistics after the teleconf.
- Status update on Drupal Down Under
- TODO: Peter to ask to have the budget put into google docs.
- Status update on Survey
- John will work on survey later today.
- Diversity policy sponsorship requirements
- A team list now exists.
- Brendan Scott's project.
- Awaiting an invoice for part 1. Remove from next agenda.
- Community wiki
- In progress.
Insurance query re HackerSpaces; machinery accident cover etc?
- Awaiting a reply from the insurance company. They're looking at a commercial lease on a property. How can we mitigate risk if we were to underwrite this?
- Associations Incorporation Act 2009
- In progress.
- Planning weekend
- We had one, it was awesome.
Tag & testing
- Revisit next time it comes up with a venue.
- Education Show Melbourne
- Received a brochure with early-bird pricing. It'll be on in August 2011. Post to linux-aus to ask if anyone would be interested in coordinating this.
- Discussion of any items that provide relevant information to the council and which might generate motions for next meeting or new action items.