- 20:05 Wednesday, 2010/07/09
- Where: Linux Australia teleconference, and #LACTTE IRC channel
Present: Joshua Hesketh, Peter Lieverdink, Michael Carden, Lindsay Holmwood, Alice Boxhall, John Ferlito, Elspeth Thorne
- Accept minutes of Last Meeting
- John Alice Unanimous
- Report on LCA2011
- Starting zookeepr hackathon reimbursements ACTION: Peter to email Shaun and get access to budget.
Report on PyCon AU
- Tracking OK
- Status update on LCA2010 Joshua is in touch with Andrew
- Status update on LCA2012
- Yay, an expression of interest has been received. Michael will send the template documents to Josh. ACTION: John to open request for formal bids on June 15th.
- Status update on Linux Australia Store.
- No progress to report.
- Status update on insurance.
- Cancellation insurance details are in. John will disseminate details and discuss whether it's actually worth it re what is covered.
- Status update on handover/banking/accounting
- John and Joshua had a chat on sunday, changes are in hand.
- Status update on Education Expo.
- John will check if there is anything outstanding.
- Status update on Survey.
- 528 responses. Release raw percentage results per question. Anonymise freeform responses and then release. ACTION: Peter to ask Terry (public officer) to draw the random winning email address for an LCA ticket.
- Status update on LUG support (drupal instances + community wiki + announcement)
- ACTION: Peter to request higher access levels to web VM.
Discussion of any items that provide relevant information to the council and which might generate motions for next meeting or new action items.
The OSDC access points have been shipped to PyCon Au
We have received a grant request from WordCamp.
- ACTION: Michael to ping Brendan Scott
- ACTION: John to ping people and inquire about Media Subctte membership